Soho Thermal Blackout Grommet Top Curtain Panels (Single)
- in Stock-Usually ships next business day from our California Warehouse
Brighten up your home’s interior decoration with this efficient thermal insulated blackout window curtains, which contribute to your home’s modern and cozy look. These thermal-insulated blackout curtains prevent 99-percent of light and 100-percent of UV rays from destructing your furniture. The thermal insulation process is done by applying white coating to the back side of the fabric that will add weight, created a sealant and turns ordinary fabrics into blackout fabrics. This Soho Blackout curtains were made with 3 passes of coating to make them totally blackout.
- Features: Blocks Over 99% Of Sunlight than ordinary curtains, Perfect for day-sleepers
- Thermal-Insulated, Blackout of sunlight & UV rays.
- Triple-pass thermal coating back layer
- Noise Reduction & More privacy
- Energy Saving, Save on home heating and cooling costs
- Stainless Steel 8 Grommets / Eyelet with 1.6 Inch Internal grommet diameter
- Sold as One Single Panel
- Panel Width 42 inch with Available length sizes 63",84",96",108
- Material: Synthetic 100% Polyester
- Machine wash or hand wash
- Brand Royal Tradition™ warrants all it's products against all defects
- Recommend ordering 2 to 3 times rod width for proper look and fullness
Available Curtain Sizes:
42 x 63" Single.Two Panels measures 84" wide x 63" long
42 x 84" Single. Two Panels measures 84" wide x 84" long
42 x 96" Single. Two Panels measures 84" wide x 96" long
42 x 108" Single. Two Panels measures 84" wide x 108" long
They do blackout the room as they say.
I bought the burgundy ones, do like the color, they are great to keep the sun out .
We live in Florida and we use these to block out the sun. Even though we have isolated Windows the heat can still manage to come in not to mention I like a dark room so I can sleep in. These are very much blackout.
This is a nice looking curtain, and seems quite durable. They have a simple, attractive look that allows the rest of the room to shine.
These curtains are very good at keeping the bedroom warmer and darker so that the occupant may have a better rest with the room made darker and warmer in the winter especially!
Soft material and Looks great
Curtains work well for keeping the room darker and cooler. Hang nicely.
I bought these curtains to save on energy. It really does hold out a lot of sunlight! I got them in Ivory since I didn't want the room to be too dark during the day, and it works perfectly!
I would recommend this product, great value and they do what they are suppose to do, darken the room. They look very nice!