Soho Thermal Blackout Grommet Top Curtain Panels (Single)
Brighten up your home’s interior decoration with this efficient thermal insulated blackout window curtains, which contribute to your home’s modern and cozy look. These thermal-insulated blackout curtains prevent 99-percent of light and 100-percent of UV rays from destructing your furniture. The thermal insulation process is done by applying white coating to the back side of the fabric that will add weight, created a sealant and turns ordinary fabrics into blackout fabrics. This Soho Blackout curtains were made with 3 passes of coating to make them totally blackout.
- Features: Blocks Over 99% Of Sunlight than ordinary curtains, Perfect for day-sleepers
- Thermal-Insulated, Blackout of sunlight & UV rays.
- Triple-pass thermal coating back layer
- Noise Reduction & More privacy
- Energy Saving, Save on home heating and cooling costs
- Stainless Steel 8 Grommets / Eyelet with 1.6 Inch Internal grommet diameter
- Sold as One Single Panel
- Panel Width 42 inch with Available length sizes 63",84",96",108
- Material: Synthetic 100% Polyester
- Colors: White, Navy, Burgundy, Purple, Mushroom, Silver, Rust, Blue, Gold, Green, Chocolate & black.
- Machine wash or hand wash
- Brand Royal Tradition™ warrants all it's products against all defects
- Recommend ordering 2 to 3 times rod width for proper look and fullness
Sizes & Dimensions
42 inches wide x 63 inches long (single), Two Panels measures 84" wide x 126" long
42 inches wide x 84 inches long (single), Two Panels measures 84" wide x 168" long
42 inches wide x 96 inches long (single), Two Panels measures 84" wide x 192" long
42 inches wide x 108 inches long (single), Two Panels measures 84" wide x 216" long
Find Similar Products by Tag
Posted by Fox on 22nd Jun 2016
We live in Florida and we use these to block out the sun. Even though we have isolated Windows the heat can still manage to come in not to mention I like a dark room so I can sleep in. These are very much blackout.
Posted by Jessica on 15th Jun 2016
This is a nice looking curtain, and seems quite durable. They have a simple, attractive look that allows the rest of the room to shine.
Keep bedroom warm & dark
Posted by Mitzi on 31st May 2016
These curtains are very good at keeping the bedroom warmer and darker so that the occupant may have a better rest with the room made darker and warmer in the winter especially!
Posted by huntington on 30th May 2016
Soft material and Looks great
Dark and cool
Posted by samiam on 25th May 2016
Curtains work well for keeping the room darker and cooler. Hang nicely.
Posted by Tonya on 11th May 2016
I bought these curtains to save on energy. It really does hold out a lot of sunlight! I got them in Ivory since I didn't want the room to be too dark during the day, and it works perfectly!
Posted by Abby on 7th May 2016
I would recommend this product, great value and they do what they are suppose to do, darken the room. They look very nice!
Posted by Miller on 3rd May 2016
These are good for their obvious black out ability, but very rough.
They are beautiful curtains
Posted by Kath on 28th Apr 2016
Fast service and quality curtains at a great price. Very satisfied.
These curtains are great
Posted by Rooster on 24th Apr 2016
Should have invested in these a long time ago. Much better sleep quality due to darkness.