Super Soft 100% Viscose from Bamboo Duvet Covers Sets
Wrap your self in the softness of the luxurious 100% Viscose from Bamboo duvet covers like those found in royalty homes. You won't be able to go back to cotton covers after trying these 100% Viscose from bamboo. Amazingly Cool & soft similar to cashmere of silk. 60% more absorbent than cotton. Sustainable, fast growth rate over 1 meter per day. Requires significantly less pesticides than cotton and is naturally irrigated. Natural anti-bacterial and deodorizing properties.
- *" Viscose from Bamboo " or " Rayon from Bamboo" are both interchangeable common terms used when referring the Bamboo fabric derivatives. Bamboo woods undergo additional process before the fibers are spun into yarns. Therefore, bamboo yarns are turned into a Viscose or Rayon than woven to create bamboo fabrics.
- * Cool against your body & Extremely comfortable in all temperatures
- * Very environmentally friendly
- * Perfect for people with allergies and chemical sensitivity.
- * 100% Rayon from Bamboo (Viscose) , 300 Thread count
- * Bamboo is one of the softest fabric in the world, noticeably softer than cotton
- Full/Queen Duvet Cover Set Includes: One Duvet Cover 90x92" and Two Standard Shams 20x26" Each. ($89.99)
- King/Cal-king Duvet Cover Set Includes: One Duvet Cover 106x92" and Two King Shams 20x26" Each. ($99.99)
Machine wash in cold water.Delicate cycle with mild detergent. No Bleach. Tumble Dry on low heat. Remove immediately at end of cycle. Press with warm iron if needed. Do not Use Hot water
Color was off, but am otherwise very pleased
Posted by Danielle in San Antonio TX on 5th Dec 2014
My only issue is that the "Linen" color is more of a soft Gray. But, I was able to match with Ivory Bamboo sheets that match beautifully and give a heavenly nights sleep. After weeks of research, I chose to invest in Bamboo linens because of it's ECO friendly nature, as well as being highly suitable for allergies and skin sensitivities. So far, I am very pleased with the quality of the product and would highly recommend to my family and friends.
Posted by Kryptinite on 24th Oct 2014
For 300 threads they feel like 700+. Very nice, the bamboo has nice feel and always smells refreshing. I would by more if matched my room.......
Posted by Leah on 1st Sep 2014
The gold color is muted and warm, and the fabric is soft as can be straight out of the package. It does hold wrinkles, but who cares, it's absolutely delicious to sleep with, and I never want to get out of bed.
Customers also viewed