750 Fill Power White Goose Down Comforter Oversized Extra Warm by Royal Hotel
Stay warm at night with our 750 Fill Power White Goose down winter fill weight comforters. Features 500 Thread Count shell crafted from down proof 100-Percent Long staple Cotton. Filled with 48 or 56 ounces of white goose down depending on size at 750 Fill Power Goose Down Cluster. Fill Power is a function of the down Quality. It is the measurement of the amount of space one single ounce of down cluster will occupy in cubic inch when allowed to reach its maximum loft. In addition, Comforter Shell is made with Baffle box construction that allows air to freely move from one box to the next allowing comforters to reach their maximum loft. 1-inch Gussets self-piping and double stitching all around to keep Goose down cluster from escaping.
- Comforter Shell: 100-Percent Long Staple Cotton Down Proof
- Thread Count: 500 Thread Count per Square inch.
- Fill Type: White Goose Down
- Fill Power: 750 Fill Power
- Fill Weight: See Measurements
- Warmth Level: Extra Warmth
- Workmanship: Baffle Box Gusset
- Firmness: Winter Fill Weight
- Size: Oversized To fit perfectly
- Brand: Royal Hotel, Warrants All Products against defects
Care: Dry Clean Recommended
Full-Queen measures 90 inches wide by 90 inches long filled with 48 ounces of White Goose Down.
King-Calking size measures 106 inches wide by 90 inches long filled with 56 ounces of White Goose Down.
Oversize Queen measures 92 inches wide by 98 inches long filled with 51 ounces of White Goose Down.
Oversize King/Calking measures 110 inches wide by 98 inches long filled with 61 ounces of White Goose Down.
- “Goose Down products like this Oversized Extra-Warm 750 Fill Power White Goose Down Comforter are packed tightly during shipping. Upon receipt, remove them from their packaging, fluff gently, and allow several hours to recover their full loft. In addition, being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes causes the scent of these natural products to concentrate to a disagreeable level. A few hours of airing usually removes the odor. We recommend that this off-white Goose Down Duvet insert is fluffed at least once a week to maintain down distribution.”
it was not really that warm the tread count should have been higher and the weight higher , but well made prodcut
I LOVE THIS COMFORTER! It's like the comforters that could be found 20 years ago! Most comforters (under $1,000) are now absurdly thin and covered with heavy, crinkly (noisy) fabric, but this is WONDERFULLY SOFT! I adore it! And finding the discount at the bottom of the page was a spectacular surprise!
Amazing Down comforter! it feels right, I've had it for around 4 months now and I can tell it helped my sleeping a lot. It is fluffy, super fluffy and warm. worth every penny.
I’ve had the comforter for a week, and it’s met all my expectations. It’s soft, warm, without being too hot, and is so light and comfortable. I highly recommend this comfortable. It’s also reasonably priced for the quality you get.
The comforter is amazing so comfy love it had the item within 2 days.
Love this quality down comforter. It is comfy and warm. It works great in cold weather.
My wife is obsessed with this fluffy, luxurious, and warm Down Comforter. it fits our oversized queen bed. It just worth every dollar
Love the fabric of this goose down comforter. love how its comfy and fluffy. it gives a great warmth. I recommend it
This Goose Down Comforter is of a high quality, warm, and fluffy. It is perfect for super cold weather. It is just a great comforter at a great price.
My Friend ordered these, and she recommended them for me so I did buy one and they are the best and warmest goose comforter for Winter! At first comforter seem thin but after few hours loft increased so much to the point I can't fit back into it's packaging anymore ... Just as described!
This comforter is out of this world comfortable. I've seen similar selling for two or three times this amount if you see it buy it you will not be disappointed.