Waterbed Owner? Enjoy the Luxurious wrinkle free 650 Thread Count 70% cotton 30% polyester. The waterbed fitted sheet is similar to the flat sheet except it has an extra triangular fabrics sewn at the four corners. Both flat and fitted sheets are sewn together by the footer so bed stays made. The extra triangular fabric sewn at the four corners of the fitted waterbed sheet are turned over the corners of the water mattress and that is how you dress your sheets on your bed. In addition, the fitted sheet is always made 12 inches larger than the waterbed mattress from the width and the length, so extra fabric can cover the mattress sides when made. The Poles attachment feature is an additional feature that is used to keep the triangular fabric fully opened so fitted sheet doesn’t come off easily. You can insert a 12 inch long wooden or plastic pole that is 1 - 1.5 inch in thickness.
Sizes & Dimensions
- Queen Size Attached Waterbed Sheet Set: One Queen Flat Sheet 72 inches wide x 93 inches long, One Queen Fitted Sheet 72 inches wide x 93 inches long and Two Standard Pillowcases 20 inches wide x 30 inches long each. ( Flat & Fitted are attached by the footer)
- King/California king Attached Water bed Sheet Set: One King Flat Sheet 84 inches wide x 93 inches long, One King Fitted Sheet 84 inches wide x 93 inches long and Two King Pillowcases 20 inches wide x 40 inches long each. (Flat & Fitted are attached by the footer)
Note! Poles are NOT included
- 100% Combed Cotton
- Thread Count:
- 650 per square inch
- Attachment of fitted and flat sheets at the footer makes your bed always made.
- Fitted Sheets pockets made with Pole attachment for better hold, (POLS ARE NOT INCLUDED)
- Royal Tradition™ warrants all it's products against all defects.
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Washable
I was disappointed with the feel of the sheets. After washing them the sheets seem to have a rough stiff texture. I was expecting something more luxurious.
So happy to have found these sheets. Only con was that the color I chose (linen) was more gold than tan which I thought it would be. The great fit and softness made up for it, so I'll gladly order another color and use the linen as backup.
I bought two sets. have used them for about 2 months. Love them. Only negative is that the piping on the top sheet, shrinks slightly and the sheet gathers slightly after the first wash, even in cool water and low heat. by still would highly recommend.