The waterbed fitted sheet is similar to the flat sheet except it has an extra triangular fabrics sewn at the four corners and both flat and fitted are sewn together by the footer so bed stays made. The extra triangular fabric sewn at the four corners in the fitted waterbed sheet are turned over the corners of the water mattress and that is how you dress your sheets on your bed. In addition, the fitted sheet is always made few inches larger than the water mattress so the extra fabric can cover the mattress sides when made. The Poles attachment feature is an additional feature that is used to keep the triangular fabric fully opened so fitted sheet doesn’t come off easily. If your sheets include the pole attachment feature, you can insert 12 inches long wooden or plastic pole that is 0.5 inch in thickness (any pole can be used as it’s NOT INCLUDED). That Pole when inserted will keep the triangular fabric fully opened under your water mattress and makes it harder for the fitted sheet to come off.
Sizes & Dimensions
- Queen Size Attached Waterbed Sheet Set: One Queen Flat Sheet 72 inches wide x 93 inches long, One Queen Fitted Sheet 72 inches wide x 93 inches long and Two Standard Pillowcases 20 inches wide x 30 inches long each. ( Flat & Fitted are attached by the footer)
- King/California king Attached Water bed Sheet Set: One King Flat Sheet 84 inches wide x 93 inches long, One King Fitted Sheet 84 inches wide x 93 inches long and Two King Pillowcases 20 inches wide x 40 inches long each. (Flat & Fitted are attached by the footer)
Note! Poles are NOT included
- 100% Combed Cotton from long staple yarn
- Thread Count:
- 600 per square inch
- Weaving Process:
- Authentic Sateen
- Craftsmanship 1:
- Flats and Pillowcases are made with 4 inches hemming
- Craftsmanship 2:
- Fitted Sheets pockets made with Pole attachment for better hold, (POLS ARE NOT INCLUDED)
- Attachment of fitted and flat sheets at the footer makes your bed always made.
- Mattress Depth:
- Fits waterbed mattresses that measures 10-12 inches.
- Color Options:
- Ivory, Lilac, Sage, Taupe, Blue, Gold, Chocolate, Burgundy, Black
- Royal Tradition™ warrants all it's products against all defects.
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Washable
Nice sheets. Seem well made. Will probably be ordering another set.
very pleased with the water bed sheets
Great sheets, need about 4 in. more sheet, top and bottom to fit properly.
If you are worried about a few wrinkles, don't buy these. But if you want soft sheets with corners that stay tucked in, then these are for you.
Nice and soft, our bed feel much more comfortable. Cotton is a great material, gets more soft after washing and really durable.
Amazing sheets, better than any sheets I had in the past so soft and comfortable.They fit the mattress really well. They make my bed more welcoming and my husband more cuddly.
I ordered the queen size, and for the first time I actually find something that fits without them coming away from the corners.
Keeping website info to tell my friends
A 10 star rating! Super soft , cool and stays in place-even without the poles-I am DONE looking for the PERFECT sheets-FOUND THEM!!
Searched for a long time for some good quality waterbed sheets. I thought I'd found them here. Arrived today and the sheets are thin, sateen.
It costs more to return them ($20) and then they deduct another amount for their shipping. So beware before you buy any sheets here that you can't really return them easily. You pay just to feel them and see if you like them.
I will never buy sheets from here again. Bad business.
I have ordered this 600 Thread count waterbed sheet and I liked how soft and elegant were these sheets on my bed. Thanks wholesalebeddings.com your discounts makes me thinking to order another, I think sage would be my choice after the blue one.
These sheets were an excellent value. Superior product at a reasonable price.