Stay warm at night with our 750 Fill Power White Goose Down winter fill weight comforters. Features 500 Thread Count shell crafted from down-proof 100-Percent Long-staple Cotton. Filled with 48 or 56 ounces of white goose down depending on size at 750 Fill Power Goose Down Cluster. Fill Power is a function of the down Quality. It is the measurement of the amount of space one single ounce of down cluster will occupy in cubic inch when allowed to reach its maximum loft. In addition, Comforter Shell is made with Baffle Box construction that allows air to freely move from one box to the next allowing comforters to reach their maximum loft. 1-inch Gussets self-piping and double stitching all around to keep Goose down cluster from escaping.
- Comforter Shell: 100-Percent Long Staple Cotton Down Proof
- Thread Count: 500 Thread Count per Square inch.
- Fill Type: White Goose Down
- Fill Power: 750 Fill Power
- Fill Weight: See Measurements
- Warmth Level: Extra Warmth
- Workmanship: Baffle Box Gusset
- Firmness: Winter Fill Weight
- Size: Oversized to Fit Perfectly
- Brand: Royal Hotel Warrants All Products Against Defects
Care: Dry Clean Recommended
Full-Queen measures 90 inches wide by 90 inches long filled with 48 ounces of White Goose Down.
King-Calking size measures 106 inches wide by 90 inches long filled with 56 ounces of White Goose Down.
Oversize Queenmeasures 92 inches wide by 98 inches long filled with 51 ounces of White Goose Down.
Oversize King/Calkingmeasures 110 inches wide by 98 inches long filled with 61 ounces of White Goose Down.
- “Goose Down products like this Oversized Extra-Warm 750 Fill Power White Goose Down Comforter are packed tightly during shipping. Upon receipt, remove them from their packaging, fluff gently, and allow several hours to recover their full loft. In addition, being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes causes the scent of these natural products to concentrate to a disagreeable level. A few hours of airing usually removes the odor. We recommend that this off-white Goose Down Duvet insert is fluffed at least once a week to maintain down distribution.”
Free Shipping via UPS/FedEx Ground to lower 48 States with $50 minimum purchase.
Fast shipping: Orders received before 12:00PM PST business day are most likely to ship that same day, otherwise next business day. Orders placed Friday afternoon through Monday morning will be shipped on Monday (Except Holidays). We ship via UPS, FedEx & USPS.
Transit time: depends on your shipping location. We ship from our main warehouse located at 785 E. Harrison St, Corona California 92879. You can check the exact transit time by entering your city and zip code into the ship to fields on UPS Transit Time website and enter our city: Corona & Zip code: 92879.
Returns: We accept returns and exchanges within 60 days of shipment for a full refund of your purchase price (if applicable, this does not include your original shipping and handling fees). Items must in their original condition and have not been washed. You can Send your return to: Wholesale Beddings, 785 E Harrison St, Corona, Ca 92879
*If you wish to take advantage of our discounted shipping rates to send your return email firstname.lastname@example.org (shipping fees will be deducted from your final refund)
We include a 90-Day Warranty against any manufacturing defects for all our products from the date of purchase. For replacements, please email us at cs@WholesaleBeddings.com and include pictures of the defect to speed up the replacement process. Please note if the item has been used or washed and has a defect, it will only be eligible for a replacement and not a refund.
Perfect duvet as I had hoped! Best price I could find. I highly recommend this product to anyone after a warm, well-made duvet!
Love it. It is so warm, yet light weight. Bought a second one for my daughter and it makes bedtime luxurious. It is warmer than other down comforters in my past but that’s exactly what I wanted. Lowering the temp in at night. Great delivery service as well!
This is a fantastic product...... out of the box wanted to return it. It was thin and didn’t seem full of feathers.. BUT!! Once fluffed out of the bag it is ridiculous fluffy and it’s currently single digits outside 68 in the house it is plenty warm. Definitely recommend this comforter
Very, very nice quality and warm and comfortable. Love it!
it was not really that warm the tread count should have been higher and the weight higher , but well made prodcut