Our superior quality Paisley Thermal blackout grommet top curtains are manufactured with Triple-Pass thermal coating back layer making this curtain set perfect for a peaceful environment by it's efficiency as energy saver and it's The blackout ability blocks out 99% of light for a great night sleep. Perfect for anyone who is a daytime sleepers who works at night and for any afternoon naps. These Jacquard Textured Blackout Draperies come in a convenient set of 2 Panels . They are available in various colors and many different lengths to suit your specific needs.
- Features: Blocks Over 99% Of Sunlight than ordinary curtains, Perfect for day-sleepers
- Thermal-Insulated, Blackout of sunlight & UV rays.
- Triple-pass thermal coating back layer
- Noise Reduction & More privacy
- Energy Saving, Save on home heating and cooling costs
- Pattern: Jacquard Textured
- Stainless Steel 8 Grommets / Eyelet with 1.6 Inch Internal grommet diameter
- Sold as Two Curtain Panels (Pairs)
- Panel Width 38 inch with Available length sizes 63",84",96",108
- Material: Synthetic 100% Polyester
- Colors: Off-White, Biege & Grey
- Machine wash or hand wash
- Brand Royal Tradition™ warrants all it's products against all defects
- Recommend ordering 2 to 3 times rod width for proper look and fullness
- Room Use: Foyer; Bathroom; Kitchen; Bedroom; Living room; Dining room
Available Curtain Sets:
Two 38" X 63" Panels Sold Per Package
Two 38" X 84" Panels Sold Per Package
Two 38" X 96" Panels Sold Per Package
Two 38" X 108" Panels Sold Per Package
I'm happy with these curtains they do help block out light and heat during the day. Its especially helpful when I am working at home.
the product was great-they look beautiful and keep out the light however, I misinterpreted the size to be 76 wide each panel, not 38 each panel so I had to order 3 more packages. My mother in law had to sew panels together to make them wide enough to cover my 3 windows wide set of windows. She opened the last package of 76"x84" and found them to be 63" long even though the package says 84"! we have to send them back and re-order the right size and hopefully what it says is what we get
I just recently purchased this curtain for my spring/Summer bedroom bedding for 3 windows. My only suggestion is to wash the curtain before hanging cause fabric is too stiff and shows the creases. Once washed fabric hangs much nicer and I paired this with Abri sheers. Looks really nice and window darkening is really light tight for a blackened room affect. Which I use during summer months to keep house cool.
Curtains are great! Though I think the color is off in the pic. Other than,they're a great set of curtains!