When looking to buy window curtain panels, blackout curtains might not be the first option that comes to mind, but light blocking curtains provides limitless reasons that makes them a must have. These curtains block over 99% of Sunlight than ordinary curtains, protects your furniture from harmful UV rays, saves on home heating and cooling costs, with Blackout noise reducing properties you will get the privacy you desire.
much like blackout curtains, Thermal-Insulated light blocking curtains provides a cool insulation that makes them a great option for hot sleepers. Besides being convenient, they are machine washable, easy to hang and available in a variety of colors and prints to easily complement any décor style.
If you are in the market for curtains it might be time to give Thermal blackout window curtains a try.
Snippets about Our Blackout Curtain Panels
- Features: Blocks Over 99% Of Sunlight than ordinary curtains, Perfect for day-sleepers
- Thermal-Insulated, Blackout of sunlight & UV rays.
- Triple-pass thermal coating back layer
- Noise Reduction & More privacy
- Energy Saving, Save on home heating and cooling costs.
- Stainless Steel 8 Grommets / Eyelet with 1.6 Inch Internal grommet diameter
- Sold as Single Panel or Set of 2 Panels
- Panel Available length sizes 63",84",96",108”, 120”
- Recommend ordering 2 to 3 times rod width for proper look and fullness.
Here are our 9 best blackout Curtains Avaiable:
- Soho Grommet Blackout Window Curtains
- Victoria Blackout Window Curtains
- Diamond Blackout Window Curtains
- Hilton Blackout Window Drapes
- Paisley Jacquard Blackout Curtains
- Bali Window Curtains
- Rosaline Blackout Curtain
- Willow Blackout Window Curtains
- Voyage Blackout Curtains
Let your friends Know Share This Post Now